Skype - Review & Download
The Skype you know and love has an all-new design, optimized to help you stay connected with the people you care about most. Skype keeps the world talking. Say “hello” with an instant message, voice or video call – all for free*, no matter what device they use Skype on. Skype is available on phones, tablets, PCs, and Macs.
Users can start an audio conversation or make a domestic call or an international one to their contacts, whatever fixed-line telephone, mobile phone, or Little Smart used by another side, it is all suitable for Skype to call it directly.
What’s more, it is available to send a message or to realize calling transfer with Skype. As a global free instant messaging app, it possesses 663 million registered members. According to the research conducted by TeleGeography in 2010, Skype has been used by 37% users as a commercial tool and more than 15% iPhone and iPod touch users have downloaded it.
• Video calls – Don’t just hear the cheers, see them! Get together with 1 or 24 of your friends and family on a HD video call. Watch everyone’s smiles and cries when you tell them “We’re engaged!!!”
• Chat – Reach people instantly. Send messages to your friends, grab someone’s attention with @ mentions, or create a group chat to plan a family reunion.
• Share – Send photos and videos with your family and friends. Save shared photos and videos to your camera roll. Share your screen to make travel plans with friends or present designs to your team.
• Voice calls – Camera shy? Make voice calls to anyone in the world on Skype. You can also call mobile and landlines at low rates.
• Express yourself – Liven up conversations with emoticons, click on the “+” in chat to send a Giphy or images from the web, and annotate images with words, lines and more.
Uninstall the app:
1. Go to Settings menu;
2. Choose Apps or Application manager;
3. Touch the app you want to remove;
4. Press Uninstall.